Within 90 days of opening your account, and before making any withdrawals, you need to provide sportsbetting.com.au with personal identification up to the value of 100 points.
You must provide at least one item from Group A or B. At least one document must contain your home address.
Group A Each document is worth 70 points
- A fully certified birth certificate
- A current passport
- An Australian citizenship certificate
Group B Each document is worth 40 points
(preferably containing a photograph of the applicant)
- A current licence or permit issued under Australian law, eg. Driver's licence
- Identification issued by Government authorities eg. one of the following:
- Public Service employee identification
- Evidence of your entitlement to financial benefits or other entitlements from the Commonwealth or a State or Territory Government
- A student identification card issued by an Australian educational institution
- A statement from your employer or an acceptable referee verifying your identity and certifying that they have known you by your name for at least twelve months. (Preferably with a photograph of you signed by the employer or referee).
- Official correspondence addressed to you such as a public utility account (eg. gas, water, electricity), council rates, bank statement or similar
- Bankcard, Visa or other credit card
- Any other document which in the opinion of the person to whom it is produced, provides similar verification of the applicant's identity.
Please email scans of these documents to [email protected],
or post legible copies to PO Box 670 Wollongong, NSW 2520.
Faxed documentation is not acceptable.