There are four ways to deposit into your account with sportsbetting.com.au.
Deposit using POLi
- POLi allows you to instantly transfer funds from your Australian bank account to your account with sportsbetting.com.au.
- You must have an internet banking facility already setup with your bank.
- There are no fees or charges.
- Visit the POLi website for more information.
Deposit using your credit card
- sportsbetting.com.au only accepts Mastercard and VISA.
- Credit card deposits can only be made in Australian dollars. If your account is held in another currency, you will be shown what amount of Australian dollars will be debited to your card.
- To prevent credit card fraud, any subsequent account withdrawals can only be made to the same credit card.
- sportsbetting.com.au also records the IP address of your computer so that people fraudulently using credit cards can be prosecuted by the authorities.
Deposit into our bank account
- Australian law prohibits our customers from anonymously depositing "cash" into our bank account.
- Australian customers can deposit cheques into our account, or transfer money directly from their bank account to ours. Funds will be available after they have cleared.
- International customers can make telegraphic/wire transfers.
- No fees are applicable.
- Bank account details:
Bank Name: Commonwealth
Account Name: sportsbetting.com.au Pty Ltd
Account Number: 10933452
Branch Number: 062624
243-249 Crown Street
Deposit Using BPay
Biller Code: 23580|
Reference: Please Log On
|Telephone & Internet Banking - BPay|
Call your bank, credit union or building
society to make this payment from your
cheque, savings or credit card account.
More info: www.bpay.com.au
- Australian customers can deposit funds using BPay
- Australian banks allow money to be transferred overnight via telephone and internet banking, with no fees or limits.
- Our BPay Biller Code is 23580.
- After you have logged on, your BPay Reference number can be found in the banking section of our website.
- The minimum deposit using BPay is $50 AUD.
There are two ways to withdraw from your account with sportsbetting.com.au
Withdraw to your credit card
- If you deposit into your account using your credit card, any subsequent account withdrawals can only be made to the same credit card.
- Before we can process your account withdrawal we must verify your card used to make deposits. Please email [email protected] with a copy of your card (you are encouraged to cover all digits except the first and last four). A copy of your card will not be held on file and will be deleted for your security.
- No fees are applicable.*
Withdraw to your bank account
- Australian customers can have money deposited directly into their bank account. Deposits usually take place overnight.
- International customers can receive telegraphic/wire transfers to their bank account.
- Customers requesting telegraphic transfers must cover the costs charged by our bankers (currently $30 AUD).
- No fees are applicable.*
* Funds deposited must first be invested before free withdrawals are permitted.
Please note: Funds must be returned to the original source where possible. For example, if you deposit funds by credit card, withdrawals up the amount of your deposit will be sent via credit card.